Pakayak Bluefin 142 - the rigid boat that fits in one bag!
Welcome to the Evolution of Kayaking
Pakayak is the ultimate kayak. Go where you want, store it where you want, take it in your convertible, and paddle it just like a conventional kayak.
Performance • Quality • Convenience
Packs to ¼ the assembled size
Excellent tracking and paddling performance
Our model is a hard-shell sea/touring kayak that packs down to 3 ½ feet.
• Assembled Dimensions: 170”L x 24”W x 16”H
• Nested Dimensions: 44”L x 23”W x 15”H
• Cockpit: 18” x 34”
• Weight: 59 pounds
• Material: plastic resin specifically formulated for kayaks
• Max Capacity: 300 pounds
• Pakayak is a patented sectional kayak made of rotomolded plastic just like conventional kayaks.
• 6 pieces fit inside each other to minimize the storage footprint.
• Transport easily in a car trunk, elevator, cab, subway, ferry, or plane.
• Assembles in under 3 minutes.
• The sections are held together using up to ¾ of a ton of holding force to create a watertight seal.
• 2 bulkheads keep fore and aft compartments watertight for safety.
• Adjustable foot braces
• Foam seat and adjustable seat back
• Reflective safety lines
• Bungee deck rigging
• Bow and stern watertight bulkheads
• Bow and stern watertight hatches
• Bow and stern handles
WHAT HAS CHANGED TO THE BLUEFIN 14?
- an about 9cm longer cockpit with a total extension of about 5cm
- 100% stainless steel clamps for even easier release and improved corrosion protection
- reinforced backrest
- improved deck lining
- improved backpack straps on the transport bag
- improved CNC molds for even better shape
Easy to Move
Roll it, lift it or carry it. Take it anywhere with ease.
Easy to Store
Live in an apartment, condo or high rise? Now, you can store your kayak in your closet.
Assembles in Minutes
Our patented clamping system makes it easy to put your Pakayak together – watertight – in under 3 minutes.
The Pakayak Bluefin 142 looks and paddles just like a conventional kayak. It’s fast, nimble and comfortable.
Saving the Planet
Each Pakayak model will be named after an endangered marine mammal or fish with a percentage of profit from each sale going toward efforts to save that particular species. Each Pakayak owner will receive information regarding the status of the named species and a way to follow its progress.
Performance Is Now Packable.
Pakayak is everything you love about kayaking – only better. Fast, reliable, and portable. Our patented design frees you up to explore the waters of the world without the limitations of traditional kayaks.
Superior Speed & Paddling Performance
The Bluefin 142 is modeled after the Bluefin tuna – one of the fastest fish in the world. The patented hull design is lean and long to track well even in wind, waves, and current. Pakayak is the only kayak on the market that offers packability and enhanced paddling performance.
Ships Conveniently in a Box
Gone are the days of kayaks taking weeks to arrive on large trucks. Your Pakayak will arrive neatly nested in a box. It even comes with its own wheeled bag. Unzip the bag and remove the pieces to assemble it in minutes.
No Room – No Problem
If you live in a home with limited storage space, elevator access limitations, or you travel in an RV, Pakayak gives you the freedom to finally own a kayak that fits in your life. Store it in a closet, bring it up the elevator, or bring it with you on your next RV adventure. Space is no longer an issue!
Leak-free Seal Guarantee
Multiple industrial stainless-steel clamps, each with 350 pounds of pressure, hold together the tongue and groove-shaped mating surface between each of the sections of the boat. A replaceable silicone gasket sits in the very inside of the groove keeping it completely watertight.
Goodbye, Roof Racks!
Traditional kayaks typically require you to lift a heavy boat onto an expensive roof rack. With Pakayak, you’ll enjoy the convenience of stowing your kayak in your vehicle’s trunk.
Bag To Boat In Under 3 Minutes
Once you get the hang of the easy setup process, you’ll be able to assemble your Pakayak in under 3 minutes – without needing a second person to carry your boat to the shore. When you’re done with your paddle, disassembly is just as fast so you can be on the road again to your next adventure.
Will I fit ?
Here’s a tip to see if you will be comfortable in the Bluefin 142. Sit on the floor with your back against the wall and place a box 48,5” from the wall. How does it feel? Are your legs and feet happy?